What’s better than a piece of digital marketing creative that looks stunning? One that looks stunning and converts like crazy!
- You’re driven to learn and get better
- You don’t get flustered in uncertain environments, or when doing things you’ve never done before. You have the confidence to ask for help when you need it, and to learn on your own to solve things yourself when you don’t need it.
- You make things look good
- You understand the psychology of CRO and the strategies and tactics behind it
- You understand marketing funnels, and can plan a funnel for a client
In addition to your skill set, if you’d give yourself a tick for most of the characteristics below, it’s likely you’ll fit in great with the rest of the team.
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You’ve got commercial ‘smarts’
- A doer – with vast resources of energy
- Quietly assertive
- Sociable… but you get on with the job too
- You love the disciplines of process and structure
- Glass-half-full – but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable with being held accountable
- You love taking the initiative
- You have a balanced view of the world, calling on facts while also using your intuition
We’re a performance digital marketing agency, we work with clients in incentivised relationships and joint ventures when the product or service is exciting enough for us. This means that when a campaign is performing well, we’re being paid very well. However, if it’s not performing well – then the opposite is true.
So we’re driven to perform, and when we do perform, by default we share the spoils with the team on the projects with our unique commission setup.
Failure is a necessary part of learning, the only important thing is that we fail quickly rather than delaying things out of a fear of failure or out of a desire to be perfect. As management, we carry extreme ownership, if something is not working it’s because we have not set the team up for success to allow it to work better.
Our role is to remove obstacles and provide advice, but allow you to create your own way of working that works for you.
The culture we want to build is one of purpose, enjoyment of work and the clients we CHOOSE to work for. A place where feedback and honesty are required to learn and grow quicker.
No fluff, no pretenders, no politics. Just good people, good at what they do, and they like doing it.
Philosophies and personalities we agree with and follow: 80/20 and Perry Marshall, Simon Sinek, Jocko Willink, The One Thing/4dx/7 habits, E-Myth, Tony Robbins.
About the role
Want to know what you’ll be doing day-to-day?
In very simple terms you’ll be responsible for making sure all of our creative outputs as an agency both look great, and convert well, working with direct response copywriters to produce:
- Landing pages
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Google Display & YouTube Ads
- Organic social media post templates
- Talking head videos including sales videos and explainers
- Text animation videos
You will also work with account managers to implement content marketing plans and the assets required to deliver consistent content that converts into customers.
Why would you?
- Work from home: Flexibility is an important aspect of happiness – where you work, when you work, how you work are all less important than the end result of the work.
- 4 or 5 days available
- Side hustles allowed and encouraged, in fact, why not pitch the director and get some funding for it to get the teams help?
- An incredible opportunity to learn
After 3 years here, employees are eligible for the company profit share program.
There is also an ability to earn equity in the company for key employees.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the questions below (no CV needed):
- What are you doing currently, and what interests you most about this role
- What is something you find is working extremely well right now
- Send some examples of work you’ve done recently
- Tell me a little about what you do outside of work, on weekends/in spare time, and where your passions lie